Eat Pray Love

Ive just finished reading this book by Elizabeth Gilbert. It's SO good i didnt want it to end. I've heard about this book sometime last year but not until i saw the author on Oprah last month that actually made me look for the book and by then, of course, like all other books featured in Oprah, it was sold out everywhere in Sydney. Luckily my MIL got the book for her birthday last year and lent it to me because she couldn't get me a copy (it was on my birthday wish list :p)
Im not gonna spoil it for those who haven't read it yet but in short, it's about the author's search for happiness after a devastating divorce and found pleasure in Italy, peace in India and the balance of both in Bali. I extremely enjoy the Italy part of her story - what with all the Italian men, romance, gelato and especially about the best pizza in the world. To my friend Nog, who's going to Naples soon (i so envy u right now!) this is for you - what Elizabeth Gilbert said in her website in answering a fan's question:
Q:I WANT TO GO TO ITALY – WHERE CAN I GET THAT PIZZA YOU DESCRIBED?
A:Pizzeria da Michele. Order the double mozzarella. If you go to Naples and don’t eat this pizza, please lie to me later and tell me that you did.
I found the above after googling the author & the book - as with other things Im obsessed about and not wanting to end :p Found her official website, the blog and discovered pics of some colorful characters from the book that i've been curious about all the while reading about them! (read the book first!) Besides that, i also found out the BEST news!!!
There will be a EAT PRAY LOVE Movie!!!
woohooo!!
WAIT! There's more!!
Guess who's gonna star as the author???
JULIA ROBERTS baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I sooo can imagine her playing Liz (cheh, cam kawan sebelah rumah jek..:p) I enjoyed watching her in Oprah and I loved her in the book - honest & funny. As for the book, it's fun, it's serious and it's got lots of funny & interesting bits and some really relevant useful exciting stuff that would make u want to be in either Italy, India or Bali right away and at the same time, making you feel so thankful & grateful for what u have.
I just can't wait for the movie!
Comments