Al Fatihah
I just found out that my aunty (cousin's beloved ma) passed away this morning - lung cancer.
We only jz found that out about 2 weeks ago and i was still adjusting to that news..and now, she's gone... It's just so very hard & frustrating to be so far away when all u wanna do is be close to family & comfort each other. I just really don't know what to do....
Dearest family, friends & readers,
I humbly ask if you would kindly join me in offering prayers & sedekahkan Fatihah to her. Deeply appreciated.
I can't believe she's gone :(
We only jz found that out about 2 weeks ago and i was still adjusting to that news..and now, she's gone... It's just so very hard & frustrating to be so far away when all u wanna do is be close to family & comfort each other. I just really don't know what to do....
Dearest family, friends & readers,
I humbly ask if you would kindly join me in offering prayers & sedekahkan Fatihah to her. Deeply appreciated.
I can't believe she's gone :(
Comments
Amin.