Introducing Our Lil'Un - 1 Week Old
A week ago, on Monday the 29th June 2009 at 12.03pm our lil'un arrived out of my watermelon tummy weighing 2.95kg, measuring 51cm.
YES! It's a girl!! Meet our lil precious one, Ayisha Claire Laidler:
I think she has a lot of ME in her ;))) And MAYBE Michael's ears lah. :p
She arrived on 40 weeks +1 day, according to the scan & my calendar count, due date was 28th June. But i just realized that Dr Chan's due date on my medical card has always been the 29th June. So yeah, he can have the bragging rights. :p
I can't believe it's been a week. I really do wanna take the time and write everything that i can remember right from the start because i had such a wonderful experience having her, i don't ever wanna forget it. But that would have to be spread out over many many posts. I dunno how long i have till Ayisha's up again for a feed and today is the first day i felt i have some me time without feeling too tired and aching everywhere. My parents & Wa are still here and Michael's still on holiday so i really do wanna spend as much time with them as well.
Having them here around the house with me helps A LOT. My mum's been busy in the kitchen keeping us all well fed, really well fed in this cold & always hungry weather, my dad would occupy himself with the gardening and also helps out with the housework, Wa has been extremely marvelous in keeping the house in order and Michael's just everything that i could've hoped for and more. I haven't been doing anything much but care for Ayisha and man, she's hard work! But im loving EVERY moment of it and she has been making it very easy for me too. I can't have enough of her and I can't believe she's MINE ;)) She's so cute i've squeeeeeezed her too many times..hhehehehe
Thank you all for the sms'es, facebook messages, emails and all other wonderful well wishes & kind words on the arrival of our little bundle of joy. Also for the prayers on my safe delivery as well as all other support thru out my pregnancy. Thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
YES! It's a girl!! Meet our lil precious one, Ayisha Claire Laidler:
I think she has a lot of ME in her ;))) And MAYBE Michael's ears lah. :p
She arrived on 40 weeks +1 day, according to the scan & my calendar count, due date was 28th June. But i just realized that Dr Chan's due date on my medical card has always been the 29th June. So yeah, he can have the bragging rights. :p
I can't believe it's been a week. I really do wanna take the time and write everything that i can remember right from the start because i had such a wonderful experience having her, i don't ever wanna forget it. But that would have to be spread out over many many posts. I dunno how long i have till Ayisha's up again for a feed and today is the first day i felt i have some me time without feeling too tired and aching everywhere. My parents & Wa are still here and Michael's still on holiday so i really do wanna spend as much time with them as well.
Having them here around the house with me helps A LOT. My mum's been busy in the kitchen keeping us all well fed, really well fed in this cold & always hungry weather, my dad would occupy himself with the gardening and also helps out with the housework, Wa has been extremely marvelous in keeping the house in order and Michael's just everything that i could've hoped for and more. I haven't been doing anything much but care for Ayisha and man, she's hard work! But im loving EVERY moment of it and she has been making it very easy for me too. I can't have enough of her and I can't believe she's MINE ;)) She's so cute i've squeeeeeezed her too many times..hhehehehe
Thank you all for the sms'es, facebook messages, emails and all other wonderful well wishes & kind words on the arrival of our little bundle of joy. Also for the prayers on my safe delivery as well as all other support thru out my pregnancy. Thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
Comments
Congratulations. She is adorable, looks more on the matsalleh side eh ?
selamat berpantang & take care.
-rini-
Take care & regards to your family ok...
cutenyaaaa bb ayisha...
Many congratulations mommy Yan and daddy Micheal. Hope you guys have loads of fun with this one...
aku mmg suka babies sejak aku ada anak sendiri. am very amazed on how tiny they are, cute little toes and fingers, adorable and smell nice too...
Hope both mommy & baby ( and yeah, the daddy too might as well !) are all doing well.
Have fun being a mommy dear...
p/s don't forget to teach her the word "bejot" ye? hehehe
B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L...
Alhamdulillah.
Alhamdulillah and congrats to both of you. My lil' girl was delivered about a week after yours, on the 5.7.09 and she has the same measurement as your little Ayisha..
Take care
Kak Aske'