The Little Things She Remembers
A 2 year old's memory is a fascinating thing.
It really amazes me when Ayisha knows where we're going & what's coming even before we parked the car. Even more so when we don't go to those places that often.
Here's what she said when we were at these places recently:-
Venue: Oenpao Chinese Restaurant
Last visited: 2 months ago
Squeaky: "Bubur!" (rice porridge)
Reason: Whenever we come here, we always order the bubur for her.
Venue: Carrefour Shopping Centre
Last visited: 2 months ago
Squeaky: "Ha drive car car, pinn pinn!"
Reason: Carrefour has trolleys with little cars attached where she can sit in & pretend-drive while I shop.
Venue: Murtidana Convenience Store
Last visited: 1 week ago (but for the reason below, it was 1 month ago!)
Squeaky: "white & choc ice-cream"
Reason: ONCE, only once, I bought her a vanilla+choc ice cream in a cup when I stopped there one day cause I was craving for a Magnum :p
Venue: Mandurah Spa, Sanur
Last visited: 3 months ago
Squeaky: "Mummy no massage! No massage, Mummy!!!" whilst shaking her finger & head to me.
Reason: Really, what do you think?
By the way, I wasn't going to have a massage at Mandurah Spa this time. We have special guests from Australia visiting right now and like all other guests, it's a must-take spa place in Sanur.
We're a bit busy enjoying our guests' company so will update more with pics soon!
Comments
Meh sini nak cubit2 pipi..hehe :p