A week ago, on Monday the 29th June 2009 at 12.03pm our lil'un arrived out of my watermelon tummy weighing 2.95kg, measuring 51cm. YES! It's a girl!! Meet our lil precious one, Ayisha Claire Laidler: I think she has a lot of ME in her ;))) And MAYBE Michael's ears lah. :p She arrived on 40 weeks +1 day, according to the scan & my calendar count, due date was 28th June. But i just realized that Dr Chan's due date on my medical card has always been the 29th June. So yeah, he can have the bragging rights. :p I can't believe it's been a week. I really do wanna take the time and write everything that i can remember right from the start because i had such a wonderful experience having her, i don't ever wanna forget it. But that would have to be spread out over many many posts. I dunno how long i have till Ayisha's up again for a feed and today is the first day i felt i have some me time without feeling too tired and aching everywhere. My parents ...
Comments
I am sure can break the code..
You will have your second child insyaAllah on that date, hence four family members :)
congrats babe!!! :)) take care !
can i guess...
are u expecting sis...
Squeaky is going to be a big sister?!!
Congrats if its true
Either:
a. 'Happy Anniversary'
b. 'Squeaky Birthday'
c. 'Blog Birthday'
d. 'Arrival of Squeaky Biological
Play Mate...ss'
Hehe. Cherio!
Salam,
zue
If yes, congratulations dear...:)
Kalau teka betul dpt hadiah tak?? hehehe..
Didie: alamak...no hadiah ah..next time ah insya'allah.. I'll ask to break a code lagik...:p