Another Tag - Random Facts
My 2nd tag!! Again from Chot..:)
The Rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.
List eight (8) random facts about myself:
1. I am scared of cats. I can stay calm if they pass by me, but if they start to get any closer to gesel2 or when they give u the look that they're gonna jump on ur lap - i'll freak out!
2. I've never done anything 'happening' to my hair - no colouring or highlighting or perming or straightening etc. Paling happening pun layered cut. SOO boring!
3. Before Michael, I've never had any real serious gf/bf relationship. I was never swept off my feet before, never had any admirers or being ngorat from school thru uni thru working environment. I don't think i was THAT bad looking (ahaks).But i guess im no Perempuan Melayu Terakhir either..u know, the fair gebu skinned, very the ayu & not laughing terbahak2 kinda girl :p
4. Growing up, i was always teased for being dark skinned (maybe the reason for #3 above :p) Felt like an ugly duckling cos im the darkest in my family and among most of my group of friends. (eh, like Eva Longoria's interview answers laks..hehe) But now i feel ok lah. I stopped looking for whitening products when i found out Michael likes Halle Berry..kikiki...No seriously, i stopped cos 1) they don't work!, 2) they've got none here, only tanning stuff! :p
5. I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE Julia Roberts. I can watch STEPMOM over & over again and would still cry when she cries in that movie! I enjoy all her movies except for The Mexican..
6. I don't drink coffee. Ice blended MAYBE can sometimes. But i was never really into it. LOVE the smell, but not into it.
7. I don't really have a big & colorful wardrobe. Mostly black, white, beige, brown or gray and I tend to wear the same shoes, bags & pants over and over again. In fact, right now i am wearing my favorite brown pants to work that i bought during uni days 10 years ago!
8. I get very sad & teary eyed when i see elderly people/warga tua by themselves. More so if i see them on public transport or carrying heavy stuff. I guess most of them wanted to be independent and are happy doing all those stuff but i'd always wonder if they have any kids around, what they were like when they were young and most of all, they made me miss my late grandparents very much..
Im tagging:
1. Aretin
2. Norr
3. Iym
4. Lala
5. Wa
6. Dayatte
7. Fara
8. K.Di
The Rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.
List eight (8) random facts about myself:
1. I am scared of cats. I can stay calm if they pass by me, but if they start to get any closer to gesel2 or when they give u the look that they're gonna jump on ur lap - i'll freak out!
2. I've never done anything 'happening' to my hair - no colouring or highlighting or perming or straightening etc. Paling happening pun layered cut. SOO boring!
3. Before Michael, I've never had any real serious gf/bf relationship. I was never swept off my feet before, never had any admirers or being ngorat from school thru uni thru working environment. I don't think i was THAT bad looking (ahaks).But i guess im no Perempuan Melayu Terakhir either..u know, the fair gebu skinned, very the ayu & not laughing terbahak2 kinda girl :p
4. Growing up, i was always teased for being dark skinned (maybe the reason for #3 above :p) Felt like an ugly duckling cos im the darkest in my family and among most of my group of friends. (eh, like Eva Longoria's interview answers laks..hehe) But now i feel ok lah. I stopped looking for whitening products when i found out Michael likes Halle Berry..kikiki...No seriously, i stopped cos 1) they don't work!, 2) they've got none here, only tanning stuff! :p
5. I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE Julia Roberts. I can watch STEPMOM over & over again and would still cry when she cries in that movie! I enjoy all her movies except for The Mexican..
6. I don't drink coffee. Ice blended MAYBE can sometimes. But i was never really into it. LOVE the smell, but not into it.
7. I don't really have a big & colorful wardrobe. Mostly black, white, beige, brown or gray and I tend to wear the same shoes, bags & pants over and over again. In fact, right now i am wearing my favorite brown pants to work that i bought during uni days 10 years ago!
8. I get very sad & teary eyed when i see elderly people/warga tua by themselves. More so if i see them on public transport or carrying heavy stuff. I guess most of them wanted to be independent and are happy doing all those stuff but i'd always wonder if they have any kids around, what they were like when they were young and most of all, they made me miss my late grandparents very much..
Im tagging:
1. Aretin
2. Norr
3. Iym
4. Lala
5. Wa
6. Dayatte
7. Fara
8. K.Di
Comments
thanks a bunch for giving me something to do. am tired of surfing the net alreaady. yea, boss takde. so partay partay partay. *grins cheekily*
oh, on ur #8 tu... aku pun kadang2 kesin tengok org2 tua yg dah setaraf dgn nenek aku, masih kena kerja berat... alahai... bukankah sepatutnya dalam umur mcm tu diorang berehat2 di rumah, buat aktiviti ringan2 dan dikelilingi anak cucu?
Pasal tak suka cat tu I think it's in the family lah, come to think of it where got the girls in our family gila kucing sampai buat macam anak??? Eeee....maunya kalau kucing tu datang dekat dah mula cuak dah...hahahaha...
Azerque!! nice to bump into u here as well! tule..sian kan..kot kite dah tua nanti camno..;)
K.Di - ha'ahla! kot the boys in the family pun penakut dak?? hahahahah...can't wait for more updates on ur new blog! rerajin jawab tag eh..:p
ko sanggup tgk citer tuh? heh
I am a 'virgin' when it comes to hair too! yup, the most I've done is cut-wash-blow.. tu pun dah kira posh abis dah. Otherwise, cut 'n' go jek! hehehe...
Ateen: Julia best tau in that! :p
K.Ryzah!! sama le kite! heheeh..but teringin nak curly2!!