Same Same But Different Tag

I think this is similar to this tag. But it's the merry season and i am in blogging mode and most importantly, i don't wanna disappoint my tagger (is this what they call it?), Ateen. So now u'll know another 7 facts about me.

Rules:

Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. When i hang my laundry to dry, i have to hang em in an organised and orderly manner - undies all one row, work shirts one row, pants another row, baju tidur another, get the picture? Not only that, my clothes and Michael's clothes also to be on separate rows. Sometimes kalau over, i even use the same colored pegs per row. Michael would help hang the clothes s'times and id secretly change em around when he's not looking (cos i don't want him to not ever do it anymore, u see) but last few weeks during my uwek uwek time and can't do much, i avoid the backyard so i don't hafta look at those unorganised hangings of his. No lah, i don't have OCD. :p

2. I only just found out Im a B blood group during my pregnancy blood test. My parents claim they're both O group. All of my siblings claim they're O too except for my youngest sis Limah, who's a B and all these while we've been teasing her saying that she's adopted. I told my doctor that story and she said now i know im adopted too! Sabo jek. Limah & I now seriously believe one of my parents doesn't really know for sure and just wanna be IN like the rest of the family by saying they're O. We think it's my dad. Boleh ke if parents both O, kids B?

3. I thought I'd be just like my two elder sisters when it comes to getting and being pregnant, but obviously not. I thot like them, i'd be pretty fertile, just think about getting pregnant and bang!! Aleh2 pregnant. But nope, it took us quite a while and lots of different ovulation kit, saliva kit, basal thermometer and ape ke jaddah lagik being used. Being pregnant lak, they both didn't have any kinds of morning sickness or symptoms whatsoever. Both have had very easy & pretty cruisey pregnancy and delivery. Now am i adopted or what? Refer # 2.

4. I have ugly feet and i don't wanna elaborate on that.

5. I have an even uglier signature. Everytime i signed s'thing, i'll get the look or the giggles from that bank teller or cashier or most times, from Michael. Too late to change now.

6. When i was a little girl, i named my Barbie doll Melissa and my Ken doll...jeng jeng jeng...surprise surprise...MICHAEL. Kikikikiki

7. I only need 1 pillow on my head to sleep on. Another pillow needs to be on my side cos i believe konon2 it helps prevent me from falling off the bed. So normally when that pillow ends up on the floor (dolu2 lah!), id go 'phew! that could've been me!' :p

I am tagging:
1. My crazy sister Wawawa
2. My no longer Klueless happening cousin
3. My Mem of the House beloved sis-in-law
4. My French speaking lovable friend
5. My I know U lah adorable friend
6. My super sweet STF sis Y.M.Y (hopefully she'll update her blog! hehe)
7. My Leo Mommy friend - cos i miss reading her blog! Tolonglah update! :p

Comments

Nomy Yahya said…
Hi Yan...

So apa yg aku kena buat? Where's the question... Isk isk confuse la
GM said…
aiyaa! 7?? btw, i am B type too.
Yan said…
Nomy: just list ur 7 facts kat ur blog lak....put the rules at the top then end with tagging another 7peeps..

K.Ija: B type chomey2 belaka dak..haha
hah! finally, buat pung! :P
Anonymous said…
Dear Yan,

I could be your safety pillow.


love Edward
Anonymous said…
Dear Yan,

I could be your safety pillow.


love Edward

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Week

Introducing Our Lil'Un - 1 Week Old

Presenting...