Twilight, Twilight and More Twilight...
I can't believe this. I think by the time this movie crawls super slowly down its way to Down Under, almost everyone i know would've seen this movie.
From what i read in the reviews, a lot of fans don't really enjoy the movie as much as the book but they go nuts over Edward Cullen anyways. From what i heard from friends & fam, those who haven't read the book LOOOOOVE the movie and those who have, don't enjoy the movie as much..but they still go nuts over Edward anyway. As my sister Limah puts it, 'hilang nafas jap' when Edward Cullen first appeared. :p Memang melampau! But i think i'll be hyperventilating too..
Im not mad at those lucky peeps who've seen the movie, no no no. Just very very jealous, yes yes yes. Why can't the movie be here already?
Last weekend, between watching my Friends DVDs for the umphteenth time and checking out movies on TV Shack on the net, I ALMOST 'cheated' on Edward by clicking at the Twilight movie, which was viewed about 70,000 times that day alone. well, I actually cheated for about 5 seconds and saw the start of the movie. BAD! But the quality's no good and i know i jz wouldn't enjoy it so much so i switched it off. How strong am i? ahaks..
Anyways, the movie will open here on the 11th December and i'll be seeing it on the 16th December, for reasons i'll explain later on when the day comes....
Till then, u guys go enjoy Edward for me. I'll just continue reading Eclipse, yet again!
From what i read in the reviews, a lot of fans don't really enjoy the movie as much as the book but they go nuts over Edward Cullen anyways. From what i heard from friends & fam, those who haven't read the book LOOOOOVE the movie and those who have, don't enjoy the movie as much..but they still go nuts over Edward anyway. As my sister Limah puts it, 'hilang nafas jap' when Edward Cullen first appeared. :p Memang melampau! But i think i'll be hyperventilating too..
Im not mad at those lucky peeps who've seen the movie, no no no. Just very very jealous, yes yes yes. Why can't the movie be here already?
Last weekend, between watching my Friends DVDs for the umphteenth time and checking out movies on TV Shack on the net, I ALMOST 'cheated' on Edward by clicking at the Twilight movie, which was viewed about 70,000 times that day alone. well, I actually cheated for about 5 seconds and saw the start of the movie. BAD! But the quality's no good and i know i jz wouldn't enjoy it so much so i switched it off. How strong am i? ahaks..
Anyways, the movie will open here on the 11th December and i'll be seeing it on the 16th December, for reasons i'll explain later on when the day comes....
Till then, u guys go enjoy Edward for me. I'll just continue reading Eclipse, yet again!
Comments
anyhoo, i've been trying to read midnight sun on the author's website. tak dapek pun. ko ada any ada website yg i can look into tak?
-=peminat TEGAR edward cullen=-
Anyway Kak Ateen, I have it if you want in PDF!
my name is Edward Cullen and I am available for hire to any hot malay women living in the Shire ;)
Love
Edward
ida: dah abis bace dak??
ateen: im gonna write bout twilight first baru do ur tag eh..
happybunny: glad u enjoyed Edward ;)