Celebrity Entry

So this is Mike, Yan's husband writing today's blog :)

This all came about because our crappy home internet wouldn't upload this great video of Ayisha below, so I am uploading it at work. Shhhhh!!!

On top of doing this little upload, I wanted to take a few lines to say how much I love my wife :)

She is the most kind, most giving, most loving, most thoughtful person I have EVER met, and to get super cheesy 'she makes me want to be a better person'

(Feel free to leave now and have a little throw up!!!)

But not you Yan, you need to keep reading, I have more to say to you:

I love you so much, and somehow when I feel that my love for you is so huge that I will explode, you manage to make me love you even more :)

Thank you for everything, and thank you for taking care of me and Squeaky, all day every day. We would be lost without you.

You are so beautiful.

I LOVE YOU

M

For all of you that are still reading, here is a little clip of Ms. Ha kicking it for her fans at one of our favourite restaurants. Enjoy!!




Comments

potpetmama said…
Mr Mike..wat a sweet confession...may Allah bless u n Yan with happiness forever..; a silent reader
Jordan said…
Best blogjacking ever.
Along said…
Sweet!! And only slightly vomit -inducing...hahahaha. May Allah bless you both (plus Ayisha of course) always.
GM said…
like, too!
Muna Zaen said…
seriously teary-eyed...Alhamdulillah, may Allah swt bless ur family with happiness..

-a loyal reader-
Yatie said…
So sweet!!

Wishing all of you a lifetime of happiness.. in this world and the hereafter :-)

Selamat hari raya, maaf zahir batin..
the principal said…
tetttttt! (I'm pressing the 'like" button)
Yan said…
Guys, thank you SO much for all the 'likes', kind wishes & lovely prayers for us. Really, really means a lot to me :)))))

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Week

Introducing Our Lil'Un - 1 Week Old

Presenting...